A brief history
- First formed in 1977; the current owners took over in 1983
- Originally molded products for the Fishing and Aquaculture Industries
- The Company was approached by the Industrial Supplies Office (was ISO - now ICSNA).
This organisation was sponsored by Goverment and sought manufacturers in Australia for products being imported from overseas.
- The first handle for batteries was the BRH101
- Sold this handle to all Australian battery companies
- In 1992, we obtained our first customer in the USA
- We now have 2 manufacturing outlets in North America, 1 in North Carolina, and 1 in Mexico
- We also have a manufacturing outlet in China